QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: email@example.com or call 0428 712 955.
Murray-Darling Native Fish Forum
23 August 2017
You are invited to attend the 2017 Murray-Darling Basin Native Fish Forum, on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th August 2017 at the National Convention Centre, Canberra The theme of this year's forum is Fish, Flows, Habitat… + read more
Tree planting - St Mary's School Goondiwindi
15 September 2017
A mass tree planting by St Mary’s School students and Goondiwindi Regional Council (GRC) as part of a lesson on the importance of creating native habitat in town areas. QMDC’s guest speakers will lead a discussion… + read more
International Talk Like a Pirate Day
19 September 2017
Ahoy! If you need a little help with the lingo while cursing ... oops, complimenting ... your friends and colleagues today ... read more here: http://talklikeapirate.com/wordpress/how-to/for-further-study/. + read more