QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0428 712 955.
Mental Health First Aid…free workshop.
28 June 2017
This is a Community Initiative: Sponsored by South West Hospitals and Health Service. Who can attend a course? Any interested adult can attend, though please note this course is not for adolescents to attend. This… + read more
02 July 2017
The importance, resilience and richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages will be the focus of national celebrations marking NAIDOC Week 2017. The 2017 theme - Our Languages Matter - aims to emphasise and… + read more
QMDC Member Meeting for the Maranoa region
06 July 2017
Our regular member meetings are a chance for you to hear about projects and activities in the Maranoa-Balonne and Border Rivers - from QMDC and our member organisations. All welcome. Where: Surat Bowls Club When: 9:30am… + read more