QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: email@example.com or call 0428 712 955.
Rabbit Control Project - Community Catch up
25 May 2017
Join us for a barbecue and the chance to learn more about a new rabbit control project, assistance available to landholders in ‘The Summit ‘area and the impact of rabbits. This is your chance to have an informal… + read more
26 May 2017
May 26 & 27. More: https://www.facebook.com/Chinchilla-Show-Society-457410664334484/ or + read more
27 May 2017
National Reconciliation Week (NRW) 2017 runs from May 27 to June 3 each year. These dates mark the anniversaries of the 1967 referendum and the Mabo decision, respectively. 2017 marks the 50th and 25th anniversaries of these… + read more