QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: email@example.com or call 0428 712 955.
Livestock Nutrition and Feeding
21 December 2017
Are you getting ‘bang for your buck’ when it comes to feeding? Do you know your stock’s nutritional requirements? QMDC and Murilla Landcare invite you to a workshop to help you evaluate feed options… + read more
QMDC offices close for Christmas and New Year
25 December 2017