QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: email@example.com or call 0428 712 955.
There are currently no upcoming events.