QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0428 712 955.
17th Australasian Vertebrate Pest Conference - Canberra
01 May 2017
Innovative Solutions for Vertebrate Pest Animal Management, May 1-4, 2017 Where: Hotel Realm, 18 National Circuit, next to the Parliamentary Triangle in Canberra ACT. Welcome function - Monday, 1st May 2017 (evening)… + read more
Labour Day Public Holiday
01 May 2017
QMDC's offices will be closed for the Labour Day Public Holiday. + read more