QMDC offers a range of extension services via the Sub-catchment Planning process including:
- development of a sub-catchment wide/catchment wide weed infestation map
- technical advice on the management of weed species
- advice on habitat restoration, regeneration and conservation management across catchments
- technical advice on the coordinated control of feral animals including monitoring of population densities across selected areas
- access to technical experts in the fields of soil conservation, water quality, mapping and cultural heritage.
To find out about a Sub-catchment Planning Group in your area, contact Regional Coordinator Land and Water Vanessa Macdonald on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0428 712 955.
Grazing BMP Accelerated Program - Roma
21 June 2018
First day runs from 8am to 5pm Second day from 8am to 12:30pm Places limited and will fill fast Free event! Lunch and smokos provided. What is it?Grazing Best Management Practice is a voluntary online self-assessment tool… + read more
Maximising your Herd
25 June 2018
Join the discussion with Tim Emery (Tropical Beef Technology Services) and Roger Sneath (Senior Extension Officer, FutureBeef, DAF) on how to maximise your herd with genetics, available pasture and some simple records. TIME:… + read more
QMDC Members Meeting
06 July 2018
We invite members of the community to join our Member organisations to get an update on our activities and project highlights in the region. Your opportunity to meet our team, our Executive Committee and to give feedback… + read more