- Swift NRM
QMDC, trading as Swift NRM, provides a dynamic and professional natural resource management consulting service, with a broad range of planning, technical and capacity building skills and expertise.
Swift NRM offers
The Australian Land Management Certification System (ALMCS): Australia's only whole-of-farm, national certification system for land management training, development and auditing. Click here for more.
Naturally Resourceful: Delivery of a leadership workshop series designed for rural and regional women. Click here to read more.
- Soil management services: Managing runoff to prevent soil erosion and rehabilitating eroded and badly disturbed country are important measures in property management. Swift NRM offers a cost competitive soil conservation service for the design, implementation and coordination of soil conservation works. Click here for more information.
Property Planning for natural resource management: including high precision property mapping capability. Click here for more information.
Facilitation services: including DiSC profiling to develop the effectiveness and teamwork of your staff members.
- Climate change and policy in focus: an interactive climate and carbon market policy workshop tailored to the region, using local data and modeling to determine the potential impacts of climate change scenarios for the local area.
- MERI planning: supporting your organisation in the development of MERI Plans for Caring for our Country projects and programs. Swift NRM staff members have current experience in the application of the MERI framework across a range of NRM organisational situations.
- Chopper roller: As part of an ongoing commitment to help land managers with their natural resource management based activities, Swift NRM has a chopper roller available for hire. Click here for more details.
- Vehicle Washdown & Weed Identification Workshops: Swift NRM runs workshops to help organisations and employees to prevent the spread of weeds. For details call Sandy Robertson on 07 4637 6228.
The Swift Team
Swift NRM is a trading arm of the Queensland Murray-Darling Committee (QMDC) and the team is drawn from the range of committed and experienced staff of the QMDC, and a select team of partner consultants. The team is a dedicated group of professionals within the natural resource management field that can provide practical solutions to your resource management challenges.
For more information contact:
Team Leader, Business Development
Phone: +61 7 4637 6200
Finding community solutions to NRM challenges