We've collated a small sample of grants that may be suitable for Landcare groups and their members.
Sam at Womat Creative has also compiled a handy list and tips on her website.
Try subscribing to one of these services for a more comprehensive, regular update:
- OurCommunity.com.au EasyGrants newsletter (paid members)
- IndigoGold.com.au (download free general grants list over $10,000)
- NRMjobs.com.au jobs and other opportunities in the environment, water and NRM
- LandcareAustralia.org.au eNews and grants update
Grants from QMDC
- Dirty Gloves in Schools Grants We are offering schools in the Toowoomba region grants of up to $1,000 thanks to a QMDC ‘Dirty Gloves in Schools’ program sponsored by Total Tools.
- CSG Net grants - apply for up to 75% of the cost of preparing and installing groundwater bore monitoring equipment.
- Drought and flood recovery... this page will be updated during natural disasters.
- Southern Downs Regional Council: Fast-Response small grants program ($0-$500)
- Western Downs region enviro grants 2017
Recurring / annual opportunities
- Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney-General, Community benefit funding programs, including Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF).
- Arrow Energy: Brighter Futures community funding grants. Closing first Friday in March & September
- National Geographic Society awards grants for conservation, education, research, sotrytelling, and tchnology thorugh its Committee for Research and Exploration (meeting 4 times per year).
- The Rockerfeller Foundation - various funds
- Australian Communities Foundation - applicants mus have either TCC or DGR
Study or Research opportunities
127b Campbell Street (corner of Campbell and Bellevue)
PO Box 6243 Toowoomba West QLD 4350
P (07) 4637 6200 F (07) 4632 8062 E email@example.com
Mental Health First Aid…free workshop.
28 June 2017
This is a Community Initiative: Sponsored by South West Hospitals and Health Service. Who can attend a course? Any interested adult can attend, though please note this course is not for adolescents to attend. This… + read more
02 July 2017
The importance, resilience and richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages will be the focus of national celebrations marking NAIDOC Week 2017. The 2017 theme - Our Languages Matter - aims to emphasise and… + read more
QMDC Member Meeting for the Maranoa region
06 July 2017
Our regular member meetings are a chance for you to hear about projects and activities in the Maranoa-Balonne and Border Rivers - from QMDC and our member organisations. All welcome. Where: Surat Bowls Club When: 9:30am… + read more