Regional Natural Resource Management Plan
The Regional NRM Plan for the Border Rivers and Maranoa-Balonne catchments seeks to ensure social, economic and environmental values are balanced so the broader community’s long term vision for a sustainable future is achieved.
This has been the vision for the Plan since it was first developed by the community in 2004. It has, however, never been more relevant than now – as our work towards sustainability will position the region’s response to the challenges posed by climate change.
The plan aims to:
- improve the health of the region’s soil and water
- improve the health of the rivers, wetland and floodplains
- protect native plants and animals
- protect cultural heritage
- increase community capacity, and
- reduce the threat of weeds and pest animals.
To find out more - watch our film here.
‘Our Future Plan’ is available on our plan's website.
Or by emailing: email@example.com or calling 07 4637 6200.
QMDC Annual General Meeting
05 October 2018
Join us! Our AGM is open to the community as well as QMDC member organisations. We will showcase the 2017/2018 year and present specialised presentations from our team members and guest speakers. For details contact… + read more