Weeds and Rabbits Management Field Day
Join QMDC and Southern Downs Regional Council to discuss rabbit control and weed management in the Warwick district.
- the risk of rabbits to your property
- how to identify where rabbits are breeding
- control techniques
- legal obligations for landholders, and
- how to best control local weed species such as boxthorn, lantana, tree pear and chilean needle grass including chemicals and the most effective control techniques.
- Darling Downs-Moreton Rabbit Board Inspector Mark Ridge
- USQ Research Fellow Dr David Berman
- JB Weed Consulting and Training weed control expert John Barker
Where: Warwick Sale Yards - corner McEvoy and Bracker Rd, meeting to be held in the undercover area behind the sheep pens.
When: 9:30am – 1:00pm followed by a barbecue lunch
Cost: Free - RSVP essential
RSVP to: NRM Technical Officer Lachlan Marshall on mobile: 0427 056 443 or email: email@example.com
127b Campbell Street (corner of Campbell and Bellevue)
PO Box 6243 Toowoomba West QLD 4350
P (07) 4637 6200 F (07) 4632 8062 E firstname.lastname@example.org