Feral Animal Workshop
Where: Butler's Creek Catchment
Develop skills to help you manage feral animals across your catchment and develop a catchment wide pest management plan.
- Major barriers in achieving successful catchment wide pest management
- Pros and cons of different control techniques
- Measuring your success with monitoring
- Opportunities to speak with multiple agencies regarding feral animal management and current activities in your catchment
- Current research
- QMDC Senior Regional Project Officer Biodiversity and Pest Management Darren Marshall
- Maranoa Regional Council Pest Officer Kent Morris
Where: Property to be confirmed in the Butler's Creek Catchment
When: 9:00am – 12:30pm followed by catered lunch.
RSVP: to QMDC Regional Coordinator Vegetation and Biodiversity Holly Hosie on mobile: 0428 738 559 or email: email@example.com
127b Campbell Street (corner of Campbell and Bellevue)
PO Box 6243 Toowoomba West QLD 4350
P (07) 4637 6200 F (07) 4632 8062 E firstname.lastname@example.org