Grant Writing Workshop
QMDC and the Millmerran Landcare Association invite community groups and individuals to a workshop that aims to give confidence in writing cut-through grant applications!
Facilitated by: Sam Morris, Wombat Creative
- Common types of grants: government, corporate, philanthropic funding
- What are funding bodies looking for?
- Reality check your project for eligibility and funding potential
- Turn your project idea into a plan
- Budgets, buzzwords and tips to make your application smooth and logical
- How to write a funding submission in just twenty minutes. True!
Wombat Creative workshops are highly interactive, so participants are asked to come with a sense of adventure and a willingness to jump in and learn.
Participants take home a workshop booklet and fact sheets.
Cost: Free! (RSVP essential)
Where: Millmerran Cultural Centre, Walpole Street, Millmerran.
When: Friday, 21 June, 2017. 9:00am - 2:45pm (smoko and lunch provided)
RSVP by 18 June 2017 to: Millmerran Landcare Coordinator Bec Kirby on mobile: 0427 952 336 or email: email@example.com
127b Campbell Street (corner of Campbell and Bellevue)
PO Box 6243 Toowoomba West QLD 4350
P (07) 4637 6200 F (07) 4632 8062 E firstname.lastname@example.org