Grazing BMP Accelerated Program - Injune
Where: Injune Hall supper room
- First day runs from 8am to 5pm
- Second day from 8am to 12:30pm
- Places limited and will fill fast
Free event! Lunch and smokos provided.
What is it?
Grazing Best Management Practice is a voluntary online self-assessment tool developed with the assistance of Queensland graziers. The workshop provides you with a chance to assess your current practices and discuss opportunities with like-mined producers and experts.
- This is a rare opportunity to benchmark your management practices against whole of industry.
- No cost to producers – funded by the Queensland Government’s GrazingFutures Project.
- Complete all 5 Grazing BMP modules in one manageable block over one and a half days.
Rhonda Toms-Morgan (Connect Ag)
| managing the land resource | managing grazing pressure | mapping | land capability | weeds and pest animals
Tony Koch (QRIDA)
| financial risk management | succession planning | business analysis | work/life balance | effective communication
Jed Taylor (DAF)
| health management program | animal welfare | extreme weather and predation | biosecurity | transport
Andrea McKenzie (DAF)
| land capability | markets | reproduction | weaning | nutrition | genetics
Bruce Alchin (Bruce Alchin & Associates)
| structure and characteristics | chemical properties | ground cover | biology
- Grazing land management
- People and business
- Animal health and welfare
- Animal production
- Soil health
- Get the latest on information and legislation to help run a successful grazing business.
- Get technical advice to help give you that extra edge.
For more information or to register phone: Lachlan Marshall (QMDC) P| 07 4680 6460
OR Andrea McKenzie (DAF) email@example.com
This event is made possible by Agforce and the Queensland Government.
127b Campbell Street (corner of Campbell and Bellevue)
PO Box 6243 Toowoomba West QLD 4350
P (07) 4637 6200 F (07) 4632 8062 E firstname.lastname@example.org