QMDC proudly partners with a wide variety of commercial and government bodies in a bid to better protect the natural assets of the Queensland Murray-Darling Basin.
We work together to make a real difference with partnerships varying from sponsorship to cause-related marketing campaigns across our environmental, agricultural, community and education programs.
Being a QMDC partner is more than just helping the environment. Our partners join a network of productive, progressive farmers and leading regional businesses all working towards the sustainability of the region's agricultural and natural landscapes.
Partnering with QMDC can help business to:
- reach sales and marketing goals
- trial or demonstrate a product
- promote new products and business services
- become a preferred QMDC supplier
- communicate and engage with the target audience
- support communities in which they operate
- reward customer and client loyalty
- demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- integrate staff in creative and meaningful ways
- host corporate functions with a twist.
Contact QMDC on ph: 07 4637 6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org